Sew Therapeutic Workshops
Introduction To The Sewing Machine.
Dates & Times: flexible to suit.
Skill Level – sew easy.
familiar with a sewing machine and completed basic projects.
In this class you will learn the following:
- parts of the sewing machine.
- how to wind the bobbin and insert into machine.
- threading the sewing machine
- stitch size and adjustment
- practice sewing lines using straight stitch and zigzag
- forward and reverse stitching.
- sewing seams & turning corners.
- cleaning & maintenance.
- make a small pillow using your new skills.
Bring your own machine, tools and manual or try using one of our machines.